On the 9th of December, Valve introduced a new Steam trading system that works based on the ESCROW method. The basic principle of this system is that accounts without complete mobile authentication cannot trade instantly so as to prevent item hijackings and trade scams. Trades are held back for 72 hours if the user that is losing skins in a trade does not have fully activated mobile authentication.
There are two conditions you need to satisfy in order to deposit using our bots:
- You must have Steam Mobile Authenticator activated on your Steam account for longer than 7 days;
- You have to confirm trades using your Steam Mobile Application. This applies only when you lose items in a trade.
1. Download the Steam Mobile Application (internet connection required) for your Android or Apple device (doesn't have to be a physical device if you don't have one ;)
2. Login and open the first menu - Steam Guard;
3. Pick the option that sends Steam Guard codes to your mobile device. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE RECOVERY CODE!
4. On this page, enable "Confirmation of Trades".
And you're good to go! You'll be able to trade instantly by using your Steam Mobile Authentication device after 7 days.